The year 2012 is almost over! Can you believe it–only 3 more days until 2013! I don`t know about you, but the older I get, the years seem to go by faster.
Anyhoo, since it`s the end of the year, I felt a compilation of some recipes were in order. This post will feature the TOP 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2012 on Hearts In My Oven! *claps* I`ll be posting them in ascending order, so let`s start!
10. Nutella Wontons – These deep fried Nutella goodness always make people excited to try them!
9. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream – One of my favorite ice cream flavors! How can you not like Oreos?
8. Pesto Cheese Straws – Simple, easy, and yummy. Sometimes, that`s all you need.
7. Chocolate Chip Muffins – My favorite chocolate chip muffin recipe!
6. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pie – Oh, this pie. It`s beyond delicious, that`s all I need to say.
5. Apple Crisp Muffins – This post was a huge hit!
4. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes – I had so much fun decorating these cupcakes for Halloween.
3. Nutella Brownies – 3 simple ingredients to make these cute brownies.
2. Quick Croissant Cinnamon Rolls – Cinnamon rolls are one of my favorites and this recipe makes it easy to make and eat anytime!
1. Molten Lava Cakes – The post with the most hit this year! Ta-da!